Two Days – Special Angkor Wat + Beng Mealea + Banteay Srei (2D8)
I. Destinations / Attractions:
1. Day One: Start at 8:00 AM
* Beng Mealea (75 KM from Siem Reap Town)
* Get temples’ pass for the next day tours (at 4:30PM)
* Sunset on Bakheng Hill
2. Day Two: Start at 8:00 AM
* Banteay Srei (37 KM)
* Ta Prohm
* Preah Khan
* Angkor Thom
· South Gate Angkor Thom
· Bayon Temple
· Terrace of the Elephants
· Terrace of the Leper King
* Angkor Wat
This tour package is really good that you not only visit the temples, but you will see the countryside and have a lot of understanding about how our people live their lives in the past as well as in the present. You will experience the three main areas – social, economic and culture.
Beng Mealea, very similar to Angkor Wat was built in the 12th century. Its current state is dominated by jungle. Its primary material is sandstone and it is largely unrestored, with trees and thick brush thriving amidst its towers and courtyards and many of its stones lying in great heaps. Trees have grown out of the towers and vines entangle columns. Lintels and others building blocks lay around in a tumble and require visitors to climb up and down as they approach the completely collapsed central towers.
IV. What is included:
1. An English-speaking tour guide
2. An A/C car or mini-van with a driver + gasoline + parking fee + complimentary cool drinking water
V. What is excluded:
1. Angkor Temples Entrance Pass = US$37 per person
2. Beng Mealea Pass = US$5
3. Food + Beverage
4. Other personal expenses
VI. Other Important Information & Tips
1. Where to pick up: hotel, a place in town or at the Siem Reap Airport
2. Ending location: hotel or a place in town
3. Tour Duration: 2 Day, 8 Hours/Day (flexible)
4. What to Wear: You can wear whatever clothing you feel comfortable and not too sexy for ladies (t-shirt & knee-length shorts are recommended). For footwear, sport shoes or flip flops are recommended.
5. Make sure that your camera battery is fully charged and bring a reserved one if available.