Two Days – Special Angkor Wat + Banteay Srei (2D6)
This tour package is really good that you not only visit the temples, but you will see the countryside and have a lot of understanding about how our people live their lives in the past as well as in the present. You will experience the three main areas – social, economic and culture.
You save US$25 on the temples’ pass free and spend it on the boat fee and river pass instead.
Destinations / Attractions:
- Day One: Start at 10:00 AM
- Floating Village (Stilt Village): boat trip on the Tonle Sap Lake, the biggest lake in South-east Asia
- Artisan D’angkor
- War Museum
- The Killing Field
- Khmer Ceramic Center
- Day Two: Start at 5:00 AM (Visit only the main temples)
- Sunrise at Angkor Wat
- Banteay Srei Temple (37 KM)
- Ta Prohm
- Preah Kan
- Angkor Thom
- South Gate Angkor Thom
- Bayon Temple
- Terrace of the Elephants
- Terrace of the Leper King
- Angkor Wat
What is included:
- (Optional) An English-speaking tour guide (other languages also available with surcharge)
- A tuktuk, A/C car or mini-van with a driver + gasoline + parking fee
- Complimentary cool drinking water & towel
What is excluded:
- Temples’ Entrance Pass Fee: US$37 per person
- Floating village pass + boat fee: US$20 per person
- War Museum ticket: US$5 per person
- Personal Food + Beverage
- Gratuity & Tipping
- Other personal expenses
You can have four options for this package:
- Option 1: Tuktuk with a licensed and experienced DRIVER who can speak good English:
1-4 pax = $45
- Option 2: A/C vehicle with a licensed and experienced DRIVER who can speak good English:
1 – 4 pax = $80
5 – 12 pax = $90
- Option 3: Tuktuk with a DRIVER, and a professional licensed English-speaking TOUR GUIDE:
1 – 3 pax = $125
- Option 4: A/C vehicle with a driver, and professional licensed English-speaking TOUR GUIDE:
1 – 3 pax = $160
4 – 11 pax = $175
Note: While the driver can bring you to all the attractions, he is not allowed to accompany the visitors to the temples and to explain about the culture, history, Buddhism or Hinduism myths, which is the job of the tour guides who are trained and licensed by the ministry of Tourism.
Other Important Information & Tips:
- Where to pick up: hotel, a place in town or at the Siem Reap Airport
- Ending location: hotel or a place in town
- Tour Duration: 8 Hours (flexible)
- For every temple you visit, please wear proper clothes. If you wear t-shirt & shorts, please ensure that they are long enough to cover the shoulders & knees.
- Lunch break is at noon at the local restaurants near the temples. Anyway, you can request for the hotel return for lunch with additional US$10 for transportation fee.
- Sunset is at Angkor Wat, Bakheng Hill, Sras Srong or Pre Rup can be added to the itinerary with additional charge $10 for the whole group.
- Make sure that your camera battery is fully charged and bring a reserved one if available.