Two Days – Easy Angkor Tours + Beng Mealea + Kulen Mountain (2D10)
This is the VIP tour package to visit the mixture of temples, nature and people in the country side. It is ideal for people who love nature such as mountain, forest and waterfall. There might be a stop on the way to Kulen Mountain to see the locals producing palm sugar (seasonal).
Destinations / Attractions:
- Day 1: start at 7:30AM
- Kulen Mountain:
- 1000 lingas river
- Reclining Buddha
- Beng Mealea: 65 km from Siem Reap Town is the real jungle temple without restoration. This temple is known as the Indiana Jones – the temple of dome.
- Day 2: start at 8:00AM
- Angkor Wat (the biggest religious monument in the world)
- Bayon temple (the only one temple for the Buddha)
- Ta Prohm (the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple)
- Ta Nei (the hidden temple in the jungle)
What is included:
- (Optional) An English-speaking tour guide (other languages also available with surcharge)
- A tuktuk, A/C car or mini-van with a driver + gasoline + parking fee
- Complimentary cool drinking water & towel
What is excluded:
- Angkor Archeological Park Pass: US$37 per person
- Beng Mealea Pass: US$5 per person
- Kulen Mountain Pass: US$20 per person
- Personal Food + Beverage
- Gratuity & Tipping
- Other personal expenses
You can have four options for this package:
- Option 1: A/C vehicle with English-speaking, licensed DRIVER for day one, and Tuktuk with English-speaking, licensed DRIVER for day two:
1-4 pax = $105
- Option 2: A/C vehicle with English-speaking, licensed DRIVER for the first and second days.
1 – 4 pax = $120
5 – 12 pax = $135
- Option 3: A/C vehicle with a DRIVER + licensed English-speaking GUIDE for day one and, tuktuk with a DRIVER + licensed English-speaking GUIDE for day two.
1 – 3 pax = $180
- Option 4: A/C vehicle with a DRIVER, and professional licensed English-speaking TOUR GUIDE for both days.
1 – 3 pax = $200
4 – 11 pax = $210
Note: While the driver can bring you to all the attractions, he is not allowed to accompany the visitors to the temples and to explain about the culture, history, Buddhism or Hinduism myths, which is the job of the tour guides who are trained and licensed by the ministry of Tourism.
Other Important Information & Tips:
- Where to pick up: hotel, a place in town or at the Siem Reap Airport
- Ending location: hotel or a place in town
- Tour Duration: 8 Hours (flexible)
- For every temple you visit, please wear proper clothes. If you wear t-shirt & shorts, please ensure that they are long enough to cover the shoulders & knees.
- Lunch break is at noon at the local restaurants near the temples.
- Sunset is at Angkor Wat, Bakheng Hill, Sras Srong or Pre Rup can be added to the itinerary with additional charge $10 for the whole group.
- Make sure that your camera battery is fully charged and bring a reserved one if available.