Standard Angkor Wat + Sunrise + Banteay Srei (1D7)
Angkor Archaeological Park, stretching over some 500 square km, including forested area is one of the most interesting sites in South-East Asia. It contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century. They include the famous temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its countless sculptural decorations.
Destinations / Attractions:
Start at 5:00 AM
- Sunrise at Angkor Wat Temple
- Banteay Srei Temple (37 KM away. You can see the countryside and can stop to see the palm sugar production by the locals)
- Ta Prohm Temple
- Angkor Thom City:
- South Gate Angkor Thom
- Terrace of the Elephants
- Terrace of the Leper King
- Angkor Wat
What is included:
- (Optional) An English-speaking tour guide (other languages also available with surcharge)
- A tuktuk, A/C car or mini-van with a driver + gasoline + parking fee
- Complimentary cool drinking water & towel
What is excluded:
- Temples’ Entrance Pass Fee: US$37 per person
- Personal Food + Beverage
- Gratuity & Tipping
- Other personal expenses
You can have four options for this package:
- Option 1: Tuktuk with a licensed and experienced DRIVER who can speak good English:
1-4 pax = $30
- Option 2: A/C vehicle with a licensed and experienced DRIVER who can speak good English:
1 – 4 pax = $50
5 – 12 pax = $55
- Option 3: Tuktuk with a DRIVER, and a professional licensed English-speaking TOUR GUIDE:
1 – 3 pax = $75
- Option 4: A/C vehicle with a driver, and professional licensed English-speaking TOUR GUIDE:
1 – 3 pax = $95
4 – 11 pax = $105
Note: While the driver can bring you to all the attractions, he is not allowed to accompany the visitors to the temples and to explain about the culture, history, Buddhism or Hinduism myths, which is the job of the tour guides who are trained and licensed by the ministry of Tourism.
Other Important Information & Tips:
- Where to pick up: hotel, a place in town or at the Siem Reap Airport
- Ending location: hotel or a place in town
- Tour Duration: 8 Hours (flexible)
- For every temple you visit, please wear proper clothes. If you wear t-shirt & shorts, please ensure that they are long enough to cover the shoulders & knees.
- Lunch break is at noon at the local restaurants near the temples. Anyway, you can request for the hotel return for lunch with additional US$10 for transportation fee.
- Make sure that your camera battery is fully charged and bring a reserved one if available.