Special Angkor Tour + Kulen Mountain (1D2)
This package is a full-day tour to the Kulen Mountain which included the waterfall, 1000 lingas river and reclining Buddha, and also to get the high highlights of all the main temples – Angkor Wat, Bayon & Ta Prohm, and Banteay Srei. You can understand in deep about the people live their lives in the countryside and Khmer culture.
There will also be a stop on the way from Banteay Srei to see the locals producing palm sugar (seasonal).
Destinations / Attractions:
Start at 7:00 AM
- Kulen Mountain National Park
- Water fall
- 1000 lingas river
- Reclining Buddha
- Banteay Srei (Citadel of Women, the best carving temple in the world)
- Ta Prohm (the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple)
- Bayon (the only one temple for the Buddha)
- Angkor Wat (the biggest religious monument in the world)
What is included:
- (Optional) An English-speaking tour guide (other languages also available with surcharge)
- An A/C car or mini-van with a driver + gasoline + parking fee
- Complimentary cool drinking water & towel
What is excluded:
- Angkor Archeological park pass: US$37 per person
- Kulen Mountain pass: US$20 per person
- Personal Food + Beverage
- Gratuity & Tipping
- Other personal expenses
You can have two options for this package:
- Option 1: A/C vehicle with licensed and experienced driver who can speak good English:
1 – 4 pax = $65
5 – 12 pax = $75
- Option 2: A/C vehicle with driver and professional licensed English-speaking tour guide:
1 – 3 pax = $105
4 – 11 pax = $115
Note: While the driver can bring you to all the attractions, he is not allowed to accompany the visitors to the temples and to explain about the culture, history, Buddhism or Hinduism myths, which is the job of the tour guides who are trained and licensed by the ministry of Tourism.
Other Important Information & Tips:
- Where to pick up: hotel, a place in town or at the Siem Reap Airport
- Ending location: hotel or a place in town
- Tour Duration: 8 Hours (flexible)
- For every temple you visit, please wear proper clothes. If you wear t-shirt & shorts, please ensure that they are long enough to cover the shoulders & knees.
- Lunch break is at noon at the local restaurants near the temples.
- Make sure that your camera battery is fully charged and bring a reserved one if available.