Special Angkor Wat, Bayon & Ta Prohm Tours (1D2)
I. Destinations / Attractions:
Start at 9:00 AM
* Angkor Thom
o South Gate Angkor Thom
o Bayon Temple
o Terrace of the elephants
* Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider Temple)
* Angkor Wat
Angkor Archaeological Park, stretching over some 500 square km, including forested area is one of the most interesting sites in South-East Asia. It contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century. They include the famous temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its countless sculptural decorations.
IV. What is included:
1. An English-speaking tour guide
2. An A/C car or mini-van with a driver + gasoline + parking fee + complimentary cool drinking water
V. What is excluded:
1. Temples’ Entrance Pass Fee = US$37 per person
2. Food + Beverage
3. Other personal expenses
VI. Other Important Information & Tips
1. Where to pick up: hotel, a place in town or at the Siem Reap Airport
2. Ending location: hotel or a place in town
3. Tour Duration: 6 Hours (flexible)
4. What to Wear: You can wear whatever clothing you feel comfortable and not too sexy for ladies (t-shirt & knee-length shorts are recommended). For footwear, sport shoes or flip flops are recommended.
5. Make sure that your camera battery is fully charged and bring a reserved one if available.